Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sean's Graduation





Sean graduated on May 16th from UC Merced with a degree in Human Biology and is on his way to Wagner College on Staten Island to pursue a Master's degree in Microbiology. He worked so darn hard for that degree and we couldn't be more proud of him. He is definitely too smart for his own good now and can't help but to rub it in a little as to how the brain works or why we should stay away from public restrooms but I love him and I listen even when it creeps me out. Anyways this is really late I know and old news since he's already done a summer session at Wagner but I really wanted to make sure we got it on our blog so that we could remember it forever. Love you Sean!

1 comment:

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Hoorrraaayyyyy Sean!! We are so proud of you! Im so glad your blog has been updated. We miss you guys so much! I want to come see you in NYC! How fun. Im going to be so sad when we go to Cali in December and you are not there! Im so happy for your new life. Don't miss Merced too much! :)