Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's been too long


We got a chance to do a lot of fun things this summer and one of them was to go to some water slide parks. This Water park was in Sacramento and I use to go to it when I was a little kid so I wanted to go back and see if it was still as big as I remembered it.


Here is a picture of the kids area of the park with the Pirate ship. Totally cool, Merrick loved it.

I've been trying to take more family pictures of the three of us so here's one at the water park.

We finished off the day with my dad showing Merrick how to eat cookies and milk. If you can see, Merrick's interpretation of dunking his cookie is placing his whole fist in the milk, my dad kept telling him okay, that's enough, okay, it was pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

Trisha B said...

That's a cute picture of you and Merrick in your sunglasses. That's great that he leaves them on. Ashlynn always takes hers right off.