Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yosemite

We got a chance to go to Yosemite with Sean's family the weekend after Thanksgiving and had a ton of fun.



This was Merrick's favorite place to play. It was a huge wooden tee pee that had a peep hole in it.

Merrick weighs something like 28 pounds which is 28 pounds more than I can handle right now being pregnant so I'm always handing Merrick over to Sean and telling him "I'm already carrying one of your children, I can't carry both". So Sean gets to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to carting Merrick around.

Happy Family Pose. We were trying to get lots of pictures of the three of us for our Christmas Card and this one is by far one of my favorites. I'm totally thinking we should have used it , darn it.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OH My Gosh! Patty, these photos are sooo cute! I love to see you all looking so great! The peeking through the tree is so sweet!