Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bum Genius Cloth Diapers

Extra, Extra read all about it!!!

Bum Genius Cloth Diapers are on sale at Amazon found here for $12 plus free shipping. Just a week ago they were $15 so if you've ever wanted to do cloth diapers here is a very inexpensive way to try it out. These are the best cloth diapers and I've got Memphis in full cloth diaper mode. And you know, it's really not that bad. I'm planning to lay it all out in another post but for now I just wanted to show that they're on sale.

2 comments:

River Nomads said...

Hey Patty, Just thought I'd let you know - if you go to "Michaels.com" they have a section on their cover homepage, on the right it says "easy costume ideas" click on that and you find in the lists at least three different pirate costumes for your halloween costumes!

See Ya!

courtni said...

please lay it all out because i ordered these and promptly boxed them right back up they seemed ridiculous!!! lay it out for me :)