Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

My dad invited us to come to his Golf club in Camarillo for a Mother's Day brunch. It's a nice treat and we get to spend some nice quality time with my mom. Sean couldn't make it because he's wrapping up the semester at school but we missed him very much and can't wait for him to join us next week.
My parents are so cute with the boys. Merrick sat still for the first 5 minutes and then he was off being his usual curious self. You gotta love those crazy 2's.
We thought we'd try something new with Merrick's hair, what do you think? It makes him look so much older doesn't it?
Thanks papa for a very wonderful Mother's Day. He also got my mom and I some roses. A dozen for me and 2 dozen for my mom, ohh lala. We've always been pretty spoiled by my dad.
I love you mom! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.