Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Cool


We love our pool here in our complex not only is it beautiful but it's also not too cold. I found Merrick's COOL sunglasses and put them on both kids as we were on our way to the pool.


Poor Merrick suffered a brutal attack from our clippers by no other than dear ol' MOM. WHAT WAS I THINKING??? Poor guy looks BADDDDDDDD. Good thing it's only hair and it will grow back ( very soon I hope). I like to say it brings out his eyes.

Still swimming like a little fish though, hair or no hair. I made sure that his little bald head was covered with a good layer of SPF 50 sunblock.


OHHHHHHHHH!!!


The first thing Sean said when he saw Merrick's hairless head was "Memphis has more hair than Merrick" Yikes!

4 comments:

River Nomads said...

LOL!! Oh my gosh, that is SO funnny! I love the new baldness - I started laughing out loud in the library. Wait, I have to look at that again . . . Hee hee, it's so cute! Do it to Sean!


Great ideas on the food art - You're such a fun mom Patty, your boys are lucky to have you :)

Cydidona said...

Holy Cow!!!!!! That razor must have had a mind of its own. Great, cute pics. Merrick looks so grown up next to his little brother. Memphis looks so rumbly, bumbly cute. I just want to drop everything and come up there and give a big kiss.

Ditto on Fawn's comment about you being such a creative mom.

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

Patty, OMG! I couldn't really see the hair until I clicked on the pic to see it bigger. Like you said, at least it's only hair and it will grow back. The boys love sooooo much alike it's crazy. They have the same nose, hair style, and frame. Totally crazy how two people can look so much alike.

XOXO

Es

A Boy and 3 Girls said...

oops I meant to say LOOK so much alike!